Sunday, July 3, 2011

Operation Redecoration: Living Room (Part Three)

Oh man, when is it going to end? Yup, I'm not done with the living room yet and now that I started working, who the hell knows if I'll ever finish this room.

I bet by the time I finished the entire redecorating process, it will be time to move. Ha ha.

Thing to figure out:

1) What type of wall art or whatever to put up on the gray wall behind the couch.
2) Where to put my husband's paintings of the cats (Yeah, he painted Sophie and Cali, our old cat).
3) Wait, there is a #3 but I forgot. Way too much stuff on my mind right now. Dammit.

Anyway, the fireplace is DONE and here are the before and after pictures!

BEFORE:
It looks pretty boring and lame and I have no idea WTF were we thinking when we put up the mirrors.


AFTER:
Painted the wall but not all the way and spruced up the boring black mirrors.


I'm currently working on the area where the TV is. Right now, the TV is in between two black shelves (shown in the second picture). I'll post pictures as soon as it's done (if ever, ha ha).

Anyway, thanks for reading and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment