Sunday, July 3, 2011

Holy crap, this blog needs some updating!

I can't believe it's July already and the sun is already shining before the 4th of July! Usually, summer does not officially start until AFTER the 4th of July here in Washington state!

Anyway, I haven't been blogging lately because of work. I started on the 22nd of June and my schedule has been hectic since. Seriously, I felt like all I did was wake up, go to work, get off work, prepare my husband and I's lunch for the next day, play with the cats, and go to bed.

And yup, the same shizz again the next day. The first week was total hell but I think I'm getting used to it already.

I just hate that I don't have time to take pictures anymore. =(

Anyway, here's some new pictures of Hermione. She's growing and she's crazier than ever lately.


Well, that's all for now.

I'll post more pictures later. Thank you so much for reading and looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment