Sunday, January 15, 2012

Oh wow, I'm a sucky blogger.

I haven't updated this thing since July 2011. That's really, really bad.

I do have a good excuse though. I started a job in Seattle and that took up a lot of my time. I had to commute for TWO hours a day (roundtrip) every day. By the time I get home from work, I'm exhausted, it's already 5:30pm and all I want to do is relax, watch TV or read a book. The only thing I have time to update in the past 6 months is my Facebook.

Anyway, about a week ago, I switched jobs. I still work for the same company but in a different location and the location is about a 15 minute drive from our house. And I think I finally have enough time to go back to my old hobbies, photography and blogging.

Well, this is it for now. I'm going to start taking and posting pictures again. I'm also thinking about posting some stuff about fashion but we'll see about that. I'm trying to stop buying so much crap and just mix and match the stuff I already have and maybe I'll post pictures of the combinations I come up with. We'll see though.

Thank you so much for reading. Let's all have a GREAT year this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment