Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Guess Who's Back....

....back again. (Sorry I can't help it.)

So the year 2012 came and went. I stopped blogging for awhile...well for about a year because to be honest, I ran out of ideas and inspiration. Got busy at work and with life, you know, the same excuse every blogger says. Hah.

Anyway, let's recap 2012 in a short paragraph. I started a job in Seattle with a two hour commute everyday but ended up getting a position in another hospital 15-20 minutes away from home so I should have more free time huh. Um, NOT! We ended up moving in April 2012 across the street from our condo complex into a townhouse. So I've been slaving away, trying to finish painting walls, decorating and all that jazz. I had a very stressful job on top of everthing that leaves me physically, mentally and emotially stressed the hell out every day. In June 2012, we went to Europe and visited London, Amsterdam, Sankt Goar along the Rhein, Munich, Hopfgarten (a ski area in Austria), Venice, Rome, Florence, Lucerne and Paris (I refuse to post the pictures because I made the BIG, MASSIVE, "I'm Such an Idiot!" mistake of not bringing my DSLR and the image quality is just not up to par with my own standards.).

I think that's pretty much it. After Europe, I got an interview for another position and I started on that new position in the beginning of December (HR process was quite slow!). I love my new job. I'm finally able to think straight and no more anxiety!

So I figured, maybe I should start blogging again. It's a new year after all and another fresh start.

Plus, I need a hobby.

Well, that's it for now. To whoever is reading/read this, thank you and hopefully, you'll keep reading.

2 comments:

  1. I'll always read it. :) I'm glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, my darling! :)

      I'm going to feature Matt Bomer as my Hottie of the Month one of these days. :)

      Delete