Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hottie of the Week: Torrance Coombs

Okay, more like the "Hottie of the Month".

I haven't done one of these "celebrity crush" posts for awhile. I just finished watching all the seasons of "The Tudors" and spent a lot of time swooning and sighing over Henry Cavill (my god, he's one of the most beautiful men I have ever seen in my whole life!) while watching the episodes of the first, second and third season.

Then, I started watching the fourth season and OMG, I saw this guy, forgot about Henry Cavill for a second and nearly died (Okay, not really but you know what I mean.).


(Blah, I wish I took these pictures. He makes a beautiful subject!
Pictures courtesy of Google. )


He's really cute huh?

His name is Torrance Coombs. He played Thomas Culpepper (King Henry VIII's favorite groom who effed Katherine Howard).

Oh and he has a Twitter account where he talks about kittens all the time and pretty much tweeted a play-by-play of his cat giving birth to kittens.

Yeah, just check it out. Ha ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment