Sunday, June 12, 2011

Operation Redecoration: Living Room (Part Two)

I painted the wall behind the red couches! It's dark gray now!

I used Valspar Drizzling Mist in satin sheen. I think it made the living room appear super-cozy and it doesn't look SUPER-BORING anymore. I am so sick and tired of staring at the white walls.

Here are the before and after pictures.

BEFORE: Boring white walls. *YAWN*


AFTER: New wall paint and the new pillows from Target!
One wall down, whoknowshowmanymore to go!


Hmmmmm, I swear it looks a lot darker in person.

I said "Part Two" in the title because we haven't decided on what kind of wall art we're going to put up on the wall behind the couch. Technically, it's not quite finished yet. I'm pretty sure there's going to be at least two more parts to this because I still need to work on the fireplace area and the other side of the living room where the TV is located. We're planning on putting two tall black bookshelves on each side of the TV.

I can't figure out what to do with the fireplace area yet. It's another boring and yawn-inducing area. We'll see how everything goes, I guess.

Anyway, I really want to kick myself for starting late on the condo redecorating projects I have in mind but at the same time, I thought we were moving out so I didn't do anything. Now, I'm not sure if I'll be able to do much anymore because I start on my new job next Monday! I'm kinda freaked out!

Anyway, this is it for now. I have some pictures to upload and I'll get on that as soon as I can. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment