Friday, June 3, 2011

Random Picture Friday!

Oh and by the way, I got a call from HR and I finally got a starting date for the Seattle job! I'm starting on the 20th of June. Woot! (This also means I get to shop for new clothes and shoes!)

It's probably going to be a bit harder for me to update this blog because who knows how crazy- busy I'll be. I'm not sure if I can travel as much anymore either so no travel pictures for awhile. I don't know if I'll have the time to take pictures either. Oh man.

It's kinda bittersweet because I love having all the free time in the world but at the same time, me having a job = more money going to our savings. More money to get photography stuff too. Oh and yeah, we can get a waaaaaaaay better (and bigger) house now.

Anyway, here's some random pictures for now.

Hermione's Paws.
It's so much easier to take a picture of her when she's passed out.


My Sophie-baby and her Baby Blues.
I love taking pictures of her because her eyes.


Ketchup Anyone?
I think I was a little bit drunk when I took this.


Peonies in Waiting
Just some random peony buds growing outside our building.


Please excuse the overload of cat pictures in my blog lately. I just love taking pictures of cats waaaaaaay too much.

Anyway, that's all for now. The weather here in Western Washington is super awesome as of the moment and it will stay like this all weekend. I am freaking excited!

I hope you guys have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment