Saturday, May 28, 2011

I'm a bad blogger but I have pictures and updates.

I was doing really good with the blogging too but this month, I hit a wall!

I mean, I try to think about what to write but nothing comes to mind.

Okay, let's get on with the updates.

Update on the House: Well, we decided not to get it. It really sucked at first and I think I was little bit depressed (hence I haven't been blogging and doing much). I think it's for the best. We're perfectly fine with our condo for now anyway.

I'll probably update a few things around the condo though. We never really painted the walls because we thought we're not going to stay here that long. I'm pretty sick and tired of the white walls. They have to go.

I might work on maximizing the space in our walk-in closet and the laundry room but we'll see.

Update on the Job: I have been in touch with the HR department and I got selected for the job so technically, I got the job. They're just waiting for the director to sign the paperwork so they can call me and officially offer me the job but shit, it's been almost a month now. I guess that's how it is when it comes to federal jobs. The process is just super-slow. It is how it is.

But you know, I'm not in a hurry since we're not getting the house anymore. I really don't need to work but if I don't work, we're staying in this condo forever and my husband and I are not too fond of the idea.

PICTURES: Well, I have been slacking in the department too. I've been super lazy. The weather is improving and we're going to start traveling again so hopefully, I'll start posting more.

Here's a few pictures for now.

I'm pretty obsessed with cherry blossoms this year.


Let's give it a try in black and white.


A trillium.


I really need to get the hell out and take pictures of other stuff besides flowers and nature.

That's all for now.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, I'm sorry about the house, but the job prospects sound good!

    I have also been slacking on the photo-taking, BUT, the weather has been horrible in our defense, so hopefully some sunnier days will be coming! (It's almost June?!)

    I also stick to nature because it sits still long enough for me to figure my stuff out and has no opinion of me taking a picture of it :P ... I'm kind of shy when it comes to city shots, I always think some guy is going to freak out New Yorker style. I'm trying to utilize my zoom and get braver ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading, Red!

    I know exactly what you mean about city shots and taking pictures of people. I had to go up to people and ask them if I can take their pictures for my photojournalism class and it can be nerve-wracking.

    I definitely had to resort to using my zoom lens most of the time.

    The weather is getting nicer and I'm pretty stoked. I might go out and take pictures tomorrow. =)

    ReplyDelete