Wednesday, May 18, 2011

OMG, I neglected my blog!

Life has been crazy hectic lately and I really don't feel like going into details when it comes to stuff because I don't want to jinx anything.

Yeah, we're still dealing with the house. We are in the process of re-negotiating the price because of the horrifying stuff we found during the inspection.

I was selected for that Seattle job and I'm waiting to HR to call me. So far, no call yet.

Anyway, I have a couple of pictures! I've been slacking off in the picture department lately.

My husband and I baby-sat our friends' cat for a couple of days and I took some pictures of them.

They're so awesome and I miss them already.

Here is Luna. She chirps when she plays! I can't handle the cuteness sometimes!


And here is Mikan. He's so chill. I freaking love him!


Well, that's all for now. Please send me some good vibes. I really need it. There's going to be a lot of changes ahead and I am not sure if I am ready for them.

1 comment:

  1. I love tortoise shell cats! They always seem so vivacious and kitten-like even in old age. That is a really great shot too!

    Sending you vibes CS, I hope everything goes your way :) house & job, fingers crossed!

    -reddy

    ReplyDelete