Tuesday, May 31, 2011

New Familly Member!

Meet Hermione, our new cat!

(Finally, I have a cat named after a Harry Potter character! YES!)

She's approximately 8 months old and according to her medical records, she's a Maine Coon. Not really sure if she's purebred or not (We don't really care if she is or not). We adopted her from a local animal rescue team. We adopted Sophie from them too.

So far, she's been awesome. She's a purr and headbutt machine. She chirps when she plays. She's exploring the condo as of the moment and trying her best to stay out of Sophie's way. Sophie on the other hand, keeps stalking her and keeps eating her kitty kibbles.

Excuse the messy background in the pictures. Hermione is living in our messy office right now. I'm trying to do the whole "cat introduction" thing but it seems pointless because Sophie just barges in the office and crashes the party. Oh well.


Can't you tell I freaking love cats?

I wish I can take a couple more cats into our home but it's going to be super crowded in our condo if I did. There's a couple older cats I fell totally in love with too. My husband said he doesn't mind taking another older cat in if we have a bigger place. Right after he said that, I kinda wished we're still getting the house! Oh well.

I hope the older cats find a loving home soon.

Anyway, this is all for now. I took a bunch of pictures during the weekend and I'll be posting them as soon as I can. Thanks for reading and looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment