Monday, May 2, 2011

Really need to work on my patience...

...because apparently, I have NONE!

And yeah here's a warning: I am going to sound super-whiney in this post!

Still no paperwork from the bank/seller of the house. All we have from them is a verbal agreement but come on, we need that piece of paper so we can get on with the next step. It's been an effing week! Even our realtor thinks they're taking too long! We really want to bring in the inspector and a remodeling/renovation contractor so we can have an idea on how much work needs to be done to the house and how much money is going to be involved.

I just wanna shop for stuff already! I wanna pick out flooring, carpeting, countertops, kitchen cabinets, windows, patio doors....whatever. I also wanna pick and paint colors and I wanna paint, paint, paint, paint. I love painting!

Oh and I got an interview last Thursday for that job in the Seattle hospital. I really, really, really, really, really want that job. I hope they loved me and I hope they'll hire me. I swear, I'm going to cry like there is no tomorrow if I didn't get that job. My spirits will be crushed like no other and my heart is going to feel like a horse stomped all over it.

Okay, enough of that. I can't stand hearing myself whine and complain either.
Anyway, here's a picture for now. Roller coaster of emotions for me lately.



Sorry I've been slacking in the picture department. My allergies are driving me crazy and I can't stay outdoors for long periods of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment