Thursday, January 3, 2013

Colors in the Winter

I am getting pretty sick and tired of black, charcoal, navy blue and white. Seriously, those are the only colors I wear during the winter until recently.

Anyway, I bought this mustard yellow coat two months ago because I want to see more colors in my winter wardrobe. It is made by Tulle and I got it during their website's Black Friday sale (I can't remember how much I paid for it but I remember thinking it wasn't that much).

I've seen mustard yellow stuff before but I kept thinking "Nah, I don't think I can pull this color off." I never really thought about buying anything in any shade of yellow until maybe about six months ago.

I finally had the guts to wear it to work today. I really liked it and I got nothing but compliments from people. Success! :)

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment