Friday, January 4, 2013

I Love.....the Camera on My Phone?

I was sooooo late to the smart phone party. I got my Samsung Galaxy SII about six months ago. And of course, as soon as I got the phone charged up, I quickly downloaded the Instagram app.

Yup, I'm late to the Instagram party as well. It quickly became one of my favorite apps and I pretty much took pictures of everything.

The cameras on phone these days are pretty cool. I had one in my old phone and man, that thing sucked like there's no tomorrow. Every single image had a blue tint and forget about using it when it's dark...you're not gonna get a damn thing.

My Samsung is not bad at all. I really love the convenience of being able to whip out a teeny-skinny device out of my pocket to capture something really cool within seconds but yeah, it's not the same as holding an actual DSLR.

I miss my camera. I'm going to start using it as soon as things settle down in our household (We got a lot of stuff on our plate right now and I don't want to talk about it yet because I don't want jinx it so I'll explain later.).

Anyway, here's a few pictures I took with the camera phone and edited on Instagram. I know, bad bad bad, lazy, lazy, lazy amateur photographer me.

But come on, they look pretty cool.

 
 

I told you....I love my cats waaaaay too freaking much. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment