Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Goals for Twenty-Thirteen

I was actually going to start a new blog but after looking at this one and revisiting everything, why start a new one right? (Plus, I'm beginning to think it was too much work to start a new one anyway.)

So, let's talk about goals/New Year's Resolution. To be honest, I hardly stick to them but this year, I think I'm going to try my best to keep them.

And this year's missions are:

1) Stop shopping too much. - I admit it's getting kind of out of control. I found some clothes that still has tags on them. That's not good.

2) Wear everything in the closet. - Maybe shopping the closet will help me kick the shopping addiction to the curb.

3) Stick to a $50 shopping budget a month. -  Baby steps, people. BABY STEPS.

4) Work out for at least 30 minutes a day. - Not just for losing weight but for the sake of being healthy and preventing myself from having some sort of heart disease someday.

5) Travel more. - Experiences are worth much more than tangible and material things.

6) Finish a project first before starting a new one. - Ugh, I have so many projects to do right now.

7) Be closer to family. - Call my Dad and my Grandma every weekend even for a few minutes. Send birthday cards.

8) Stop. Being. So. Damn. Lazy. - Because being lazy is the reason why I get overwhelmed.

9) Keep writing this blog. - Consider it as another project; it needs to be finished.

10) Take more pictures! - What kind of an idiot buys an expensive camera and not use it? Um yeah, that would be me. Must stop being an idiot. :)

Okay 2013, bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment