Tuesday, April 26, 2011

SOTD(s): Images from the Photo Vault

Hello everyone! So many exciting things going on with my life right now. My head's been reeling from all the craziness!

Okay, first, I would like to share some of my early work. These are some of the pictures I took for my first photography class. I've been super busy trying to get our condo ready for sale that I don't have the time to take new pictures right now. I hope you guys don't mind!




Okay, let's get on with the updates.

House Update: The bank countered our offer and the counteroffer sounded pretty fair to us so sure, we'll take it. Paperwork is not being generated and we pretty much locked in the house. Let's hope for smooth sailing from here!

Job Update: I actually did an impromptu phone interview yesterday. It wasn't so bad but I'm not so sure about the job. Today, the hospital I want to work for gave me a call to see if I'm still interested in interviewing for a position. Um hello, of course I'm interested!

So please, if you can spare some positive vibes, please send them my way. I really, really, really need them.

Thanks and I hope you guys had a great day today!


P.S.: Is anyone having problems with Blogger using Internet Explorer 9? For some reason, I can't publish and edit my post using IE. I had to switch to Firefox in order to publish and edit this posting. This is frustrating!

No comments:

Post a Comment