Monday, April 11, 2011

15-Day Picture Challenge: Day Twelve

"A picture of your favorite book."

Hmmm, book as in singular? No such thing. I don't really have a favorite book because I freaking love books.

It's hard to pick just one so here are pictures of some of the books I love.

One of my favorite book series is the Harry Potter series. I remember my cousin Katherine was astounded when I finished "Goblet of Fire" within a few hours. I'm a pretty fast reader.


Here's a picture of one of my favorite classics, "East of Eden" by John Steinbeck. I love this book so much that I have three versions of it, one classic paperback edition, a hardbound edition and the one in the picture is the Steinbeck Centennial Edition. It looks like a really old book.


I really need to get back to reading books and reading classics again. I only read book when I'm traveling and it shouldn't be that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment