Friday, April 1, 2011

This is crap. Nothing but crap.

Gah, today is just plain awful to me.

First, I don't think I got the job. Today is almost over and so far, no phone calls yet. I guess I'll just keep on volunteering at the hospital for now.

I applied for two jobs at the hospital in Seattle. I will be applying for a third position this Monday so please, please, please, I hope I get one of the positions. I need some good vibes. Send them to my way please. I'm so tired of feeling like such a loser.

Second, I don't think we're getting the house anymore. The bank countered our offer and they want the full price but they'll pay for the closing costs. No thank you. They're already asking for too much in the first place. I guess we're just gonna wait and see if the price goes down (if it ever goes down). If it goes down, we'll make an offer again but I am pretty damn sure someone is gonna scoop it up before that happens. Whatever, I am so over it. We can just wait and see if I get a job in Seattle and maybe we'll just move up north instead of staying here in the south.

Third, my allergies are going haywire. I feel like crap today and I've been sneezing all day. What the hell? I have never had allergies til I moved here!

I'm trying my best to keep things positive but the constant positivity is beginning to piss me the hell off. I just don't see the point of being positive anymore because there's nothing but disappointment for me right now.

I feel like punching a wall right now.

And yeah, a little bit of sunshine will help. The constant rain and grey skies is so depressing!

2 comments:

  1. I want to punch the wall for you. You've got vibes for sure.

    I'm sorry about the house. I promise, if you don't get this one, then the perfect one is just around the corner. :)

    Or just move here. We have FOUR major hospitals within 30 minutes. :)

    ReplyDelete