Friday, April 15, 2011

Composer LENSBABY

I got this lens as one of my Christmas gifts from the husband and so far, I've only used it once or twice.

It's kind of upsetting and I feel bad because it's pricey and it's just sitting in the box.

The thing is, it was kind of frustrating to use in my opinion. I feel like I can achieve the same thing with my regular camera lens. Also, I have never used one before and maybe that's why I was getting frustrated. I also tend to overthink and overachieve. Anyway, I need to do some more research about it and keep practicing. From what I've seen online, this lens is fully capable of making really cool effects on the pictures (if you know how to use it).


Oh and here's an image taken with the Lensbaby. Blegh, I really need more practice.




If any of you have used any of the Lensbaby lenses before, please let me know and feel free to offer some advice. As soon as it stops raining, I'll start taking pictures with this thing. It needs to be used!

Anyway, I hope you guys have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment