Friday, April 1, 2011

OMG! It's April!

Not that it matters, ha ha.

The weather still sucks around here. It's been raining every single effing day and it's really aggravating. Damn, I wish we can move somewhere where the weather is constantly perfect. Lots of sunshine all year long, average temps in the summer is in the upper 70s or lower 80s and high 60s during the winter. Is that too much to ask for?

I was able to take some pictures of the spring flowers yesterday because the it FINALLY stopped raining for a little bit. I was looking for some tulips but I didn't find any. I didn't want to walk really far so I can run back to the condo just in case it starts raining again.

This is what our neighborhood looks like in the spring. Lots of green, yellows and pinks.


Yup, it's been raining a lot. I think this is a rhododenron plant/bush/whateveryoucallit. It's not flowering yet but some of bushes around the neighborhood have flowers all over already.


Daffodils from a neighbor's yard. I drive past this neighbor's yard almost everyday and during the spring, summer and fall, she plants the prettiest flowers ever.


I love cherry blossoms. I wish the sky is blue in this picture. It's hard to make the pink blossoms stand out. I need to work on my metering.


In other news....

House News: Our realtor called yesterday and she has some news about the house we made an offer in. We weren't able to call her back because our stupid VOIP phone doesn't register "missed calls" sometimes. We won't find out if we missed any calls until we checked our email to see if we have any voice messages. It's really frustrating. I'll be calling her in a few hours.

Job News: I got an interview for a job with a non-profit company last Tuesday and I'm supposed to hear from them today. The job doesn't pay much but it's a start. I'll take whatever 8-4 job I can take right now. I'm getting really bored. It's really a good thing I'm volunteering at a hospital right now or else I might go insane. I also don't want to have to go back to school this fall. I just wanna work.

Anyway, that's all for now. Let's all have a good weekend and let's have a good April!

No comments:

Post a Comment