Wednesday, April 20, 2011

House Update # WhoKnowsWhat

I can't remember how many updates I wrote about our house-hunting adventures in the past. Probably not that many but I can't remember.

Anyway, guess what? We're looking at a house tomorrow! We drive past this house a lot (and I staaaaaaare at it every single time)and we always wondered how much it's going for. I saw the listing today and it's pretty much in our price range!Is this some sort of sign?

According to our real estate lady, the interior needs some work but she's not sure how much work needs to be done so I guess we'll see tomorrow. The exterior and the backyard looks pretty neat in the pictures but again, we'll see what's up tomorrow.

About 2,500 square feet, split-level with a loft and the backyard is a golf course....damn.

Okay, no more talking about it! I don't want to jinx it!

In the meantime, here's another daffodil picture.


It's been sunny but cold around here lately but I don't care about and don't mind the cold temperature; I just love seeing the sun! Finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment