Friday, April 8, 2011

Kitty Portraits: Sophie

Happy Friday everyone!

Anyway, I don't have kids so who do I take pictures of on a daily basis?

Sophie the kitty.

She's so easy to take pictures of. Some cats move around too much but Sophie is... I guess, a natural? Most of the time, she just sits there and uh, makes love to the camera? I think sometimes she does get annoyed with having a camera up in her face because she actually turns around and looks away. I have to bribe her with kitty treats and hold up a toy sometimes in order to get her to strike a kitty pose. She can be such a freaking diva. Anyway, I took some pictures of her this week and here's some of them.




Ooooooh, I have some updates on the house-hunting debacle!

Well, we're going to be putting up our condo for sale or for rent so it's going to be crazy for me in the next few weeks. I need to work on cleaning up the house, staging the rooms (a.k.a. moving crap and clutter from one room to another) and take pictures to go with the MLS listing online.

We're going to be looking at houses too this weekend....AGAIN. Ugh, it's not even exciting anymore to me.

Oh and one more thing, this blog got 14 hits from Germany yesterday. I know, I know, 14 hits is not a big deal to a lot of bloggers but to me, that's a big deal!

To my reader from Germany, vielen Dank um meinen Blog zu lesen!

Anyway, I hope you all have a good Friday and a great weekend. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment