Wednesday, April 13, 2011

SOTD(s): Random Crap on My Desk

I don't really know what else to take pictures of lately. I can't wait to start traveling again. I need a change of scenery.

Anyway, I've been cleaning the house. I created this list but for some reason, I find myself roaming from one room to another. Instead of finishing up the kitchen (the first room on the list), I end up organizing the dining room, then putting crap away in the living room...then organizing my desk. What the hell is wrong with me? I can't seem to stick with one task!

I got bored from cleaning and organizing so I took pictures of some random stuff on my desk. I had these things forever! Normally, I throw away anything that clutters my desk but I held on to these things.

I think this R2D2 plastic figure had candy inside. I meant to give it to a good friend but I didn't get the chance to do so. The candy inside was pretty crappy from what I remembered.



My German slang book. I remember my high school German teacher hated it when I used some of the phrases in class. Ha ha ha ha ha, good times! I wish I can take more German language courses. It's such a fun language to learn.



My beloved San Jose Sharks (Generic) Bobble Head. I think I got this for free and I can't remember what I did to get it.



Well, this is it for now. I need to get back to cleaning this damn house. I can't believe it's taking this long. I'm actually second-guessing the idea of getting a bigger place. House cleaning sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment