Friday, April 8, 2011

Cool, Super-duper Awesome Nerd Alert!

Do you guys watch or have seen the show "Criminal Minds"?

I've been a fan/addict since I saw a marathon of episodes on the A&E channel during a Delta flight (that I almost missed, by the way, due to my flight being delayed from Orlando to Atlanta) from Atlanta to Seattle.

Anyway, I really, really, really love the character of nerdy Dr. Spencer Reid. I think he's a freaking genius. I wish I can be like him. He is played by Matthew Gray Gubler.

*points down*

Um yeah, that's him in the picture...and no, I didn't take it. I freaking wish I took the darn thing! He's pretty to look at. I love pretty subjects.


Oh yeah, and he has one of the coolest artworks I've even seen in my whole life. Check out his website.


http://www.matthewgraygubler.com/


ENJOY! I know I did.

1 comment: