Sunday, April 10, 2011

Operation Condo Organization

I'm posting this here because I know if I write it on a piece of paper, I'll end up throwing the piece of paper in the trash.

My goal is to clean, organize and stage the condo for pictures to go with the MLS listing just in case we decide to put it up in the market (Um yeah, currently, my husband still cannot make up his mind about that issue.).

I feel like everything is a mess and I think it's affecting my stress level. It's time to do something about it. I'm thinking about tackling one room per day so I won't feel too overwhelmed (Even though I already feel overwhelmed but damn, this needs to be done!).

Okay here's the list. I'm gonna start from one side of the condo.

MONDAY - Attack the damned kitchen. I'm working this day so I might not be able to get it done but I'll try. Take everything out of the cabinets, wipe down the inside of the cabinets, put the stuff back and organize the stuff. Wipe down the cabinet doors, the walls, the counters, mop the floor, stage the darn room...and take a picture.

TUESDAY - Finish up the kitchen if not done. Tackle the dining room area. Organize and wipe down the dining room console. Stage dining room area....and take a picture. Then start working on the living room.

WEDNESDAY - Tackle the living room. Clean everything, get the junk out, stage, take pictures. If done early, clean and stage the main bathroom and take pictures.

THURSDAY - Working today but I'll try to tackle the office/second bedroom. Clean out the closet. Put everything that needs to go to the storage in a box. Stage and take pictures. Work on both bathrooms if they are not done.

FRIDAY - Work on the master bedroom. Organize the walk-in closet (man, this might take all freaking day) and vanity area. Organize the drawers. I might have to wait for Jonathan to get home or Saturday to fix the stupid bed.

SATURDAY - Fix the stupid bed and finish taking pictures of the master bedroom. Clean out and stage the patio area for pictures.

Damn, I really hope I get all this stuff done.

No comments:

Post a Comment