Monday, April 18, 2011

SOTD(s): Non-Sophie Kitty Pictures

Meet Nala.

Nala is my in-laws' adopted kitty cat. She's sooooo cute.

I finally got a chance to take a picture of her. She moves too much and so far, this is the only decent shot I'm not too ashamed to post on this blog.


I actually want to steal her, ha ha ha.

Fun fact about Nala: we're actually not quite sure if Nala is a boy or a girl.

Oh, wait a second! *digs up an old picture*

Anyway, pictured below is Pat. Pat was my in-laws' old kitty. Pat actually went to kitty heaven months ago. He lived a very happy kitty life.


Anyway, that's all for now. I have more pictures but I'll save them for next time.

My allergies are killing me and all I wanna do lately is lay down and close my eyes. Thanks for reading and looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment