Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Famous Quotes from the 60s

Well, famous quotes about drugs from the 60s.

I have this growing fascination with the 60's culture. How I wish time machines exist. It would be interesting to see what people are like back then.

And no, I am not on drugs nor advocating drug use.


"When you smoke herb it reveals you to yourself." - Bob Marley

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope. " - Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers

"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

"Drugs are a bet with your mind. " - Jim Morrison

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most." - Jimi Hendrix

"It's better to burn out than fade away." - Neil Young

"My advice to people today is as follows: If you take the game of life seriously, if you take your nervous system seriously, if you take your sense organs seriously, if you take the energy process seriously, you must turn on, tune in, and drop out. " - Timothy Leary

"If you can remember the '60s, then you weren't there." - Unknown

"Reality is a crutch for people who can't handle drugs. " - Unknown

"LSD melts in your mind, not in your hand. " - Unknown

"Drop Acid, Not Bombs!" - Unknown


Interesting huh?

But yeah, say no to drugs kids. Just say no.

No comments:

Post a Comment