Thursday, March 31, 2011

Bedroom Decor Inspiration Pics

I found these pictures from Google Images. Look how pretty these two bedrooms are! I really, really like the look in both pictures!

Right now, we have ultra-modern black bedroom furnitures. I'm talking clean and straight lines. To me, it seems like it's hard to acheive the warm and cozy look in the pictures below but we have to work with what we got. My husband is not going to be happy if I demanded a new bedroom furniture set, ha ha.

I think the first picture is doable. We have a comforter similar to the one in the picture. I love the little trunks at the end of the bed. I just love black and white, period. Gah, I'm so boring.


I am inlove with the bed and the footstool (footbench?) on the second picture picture and I love, love, love the aqua blue accents. I'm not so sure about having high ceilings in the bedroom though. I like bedrooms with normal height ceilings because it feels more cozy.


ETA: Gah, as of 1:35 p.m., still no peep from the bank who owns the house we made an offer in. I know, I know, be patient but I wanna know already so we can move the hell on!

No comments:

Post a Comment