Friday, March 11, 2011

15-Day Picture Challenge: Day Five

"A picture of something you love."

Well, obviously, I love my camera (duh!). I love my husband, our cat Sophie, my family, my friends and MANY other things but for this entry, I decided to pick something random.

I have this undying love for perfumes in pretty bottles!

Gosh I'm so cheesy. We need some cheesy and cheer today so bear with me!


I mean come on, who doesn't like perfumes in pretty bottles? For me, I'm always attracted to perfumes in pretty bottles. Whenever I walk up to a perfume counter, the pretty bottles caught my eye first and I automatically think, "Ah, this one gotta smells good." Most of the time, I'm right on target but some of them, the bottle is pretty but the fragrant is too strong for my taste...or it smells like ass.

I've been collecting perfumes since 2002. I think I have about 25 bottles sitting inside a medicine cabinet right now. Supposedly, storing them in a dark place makes them last longer. I am really crazy for Juicy Couture perfumes. They smell sooooo good.

Well, enough about me. How about you? Name one totally random thing you love and tell me about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment