Sunday, March 6, 2011

Gah, Target is Killing Me!

Let's talk about decor for now, shall we? They have really cute stuff right now but I am currently obsessed with Target's living room chairs right now.

I love living room/accent chairs, especially the ones with the bright colors or loud patterns/prints. I always imagined when we get a bigger place, I'll have accent chairs here and there.

I don't want to state the obvious but just in case, the pictures below are not taken by me.

Anyway, I am so inlove with these chairs right now. I want them all!:


1. Target Floral Swoop Armchair for $199.99 (Not a bad price for an armchair.)


2. Gerber Slipper Chair in Surf -$299.00 (a little pricey but I love the color!)


3. Arista Floral Armchair in Black and White - $139.99


4. Mitchell Armless Chair in Black and White - (On sale for $90.99. This is a steal!)

Aren't they cute? I noticed three of them are black and white. So much for me liking bright colors huh? I figure I can put a bright colored throw pillow on the chairs.

What do you think? Do you use accent chairs to decorate?

No comments:

Post a Comment