Tuesday, March 15, 2011

15-Day Picture Challenge: Day Seven

"A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel."

My husband and I love traveling together but it's really too bad because we don't have much time to do it. Sometimes, we wish we can just drop and leave everything behind and travel around the world but of course, easier said than done. Also, having to jet set from point A to point B in a kitty carrier is not going to fly well with Sophie either.

There are so many places I would love to travel so let's narrow the list down to one place. For this entry, I pick Rome, Italy.

Rome and its richness of history has always fascinated me. When I was a kid, I remember wanting to visit Rome so bad after reading about it from a world history book. Then I read the photo illustrated version of "Angels and Demons" by Dan Brown The darn book is full of pictures of Rome and again, I wanted to go so bad. Then, I took a number of history classes in college and learned more about Ancient Rome and now, I am so determined to visit this place. If my husband is not working, I'll be dragging him to the airport like, right now!


Yeah, I took a picture of a map of Rome from a book. Sadly, I've never been there and don't have actual pictures to post. The good news is we are planning to go to Europe this upcoming summer (if certain things work out and if my husband is able to get time off from work). Rome is definitely on our list of places to visit. Hopefully, I'll have actual pictures of Rome to post as "shot of the day" sometime this year!


Gah, all this writing about Rome...looking at plane tickets now!

No comments:

Post a Comment