Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Currently on a slump...

Yeah.

I don't know what to write about lately. I think it's mainly because there's really nothing too exciting going on right now. I'm not even excited about house-hunting anymore. I heard in the news today that the house prices around the Seattle area are supposed to drop lower. I hope they're right because if that's the case, maybe we really should put the house-buying on hold.

I guess I can start writing about fashion, like clothes or something. Maybe I'll start posting my "Outifits of the Day". I mean, it's something to write about. I think I need to mix up this blog a little bit. I do need to get a new lens because our condo sucks when it comes to the natural light department. It's freaking dark in here!

Oh and guess what? "Spring" is here because the daffodils and tulips are out, as well as the cherry blossoms! I've been meaning to take pictures but it's been raining like crazy lately. Hopefully one of these days, the weather will clear up a little bit. I am so sick and tired of the rain and grey skies.



Anyway, that's all for now. Do you guys have any suggestions on what I should write about?

No comments:

Post a Comment