Tuesday, March 8, 2011

S(hots)OTD: In Honor of Fat Tuesday

I am dedicating this blog post to all the rich and fatty food/sweets in the world. Stay yummy!

Speaking of uber-yummy stuff.



I like taking pictures of food but I don't want to make this post picture-heavy so this will do for now.

Do you celebrate Fat Tuesday? Do you eat lots of junk like me?

In other news, we're supposed to find out today if our house offer is a go or no-go. I'm kind of on pins and needles about it. My husband and I have been taking about things we can do to the house since Sunday so we're kind of excited now, I guess. At the same time though, we're trying to calm it down because we don't want to end up disappointed if the bank turns our offer down or counteroffers the same listing price.

*rubs hands together* Bring it on, Bank. Bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment