Monday, March 14, 2011

15-Day Picture Challenge: Day Six

"A picture of your favorite band or artist."

My favorite artist right now is Lady Gaga but I already talked about her before so let's talk about a different artist/band. Let's talk about Blink-182, one of my most favorite bands of all time.

I love, love, love, love Blink-182. I've been listening to their music since high school. I actually have their entire discography in my car's MP3 player right now. I listen to their stuff during my drive to work sometimes. Some of you might think I'm too old to be listening to this band but I don't think I can stop jamming to their music. Their music cheers me the hell up!


My husband and I's first date is at a Blink-182 concert in Raleigh, NC. We both love the band. I remember my cheeks were hurting because I was so happy to be there. I remember being pretty upset when I heard the band broke up in 2005. I also remember being super-duper happy when the band got back in 2009. The very same year of their reunion, my husband and I drove all the way to Vancouver, B. C. to see them live in concert once again. Ah memories, great, great, great memories. I freaking love Blink-182.

By the way and just in case you're wondering (you're probably not but just in case), I decided this past weekend that I'm only going to be doing the 15-Day Picture Challenge and Shot of The Day blog entries during the weekdays. Usually, I don't have time to blog during the weekends. I was able to write blog entries this weekend because I was bored due to my husband being out of town.

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving following your 30 Day Challenge! Also, I share your love of Blink and N and I are pretty sure we're playing them last at the wedding. These are the things we're concerned with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Yup, we played some Blink during our reception and we danced like crazy!You guys should definitely play their stuff. =)

    ReplyDelete