Wednesday, March 16, 2011

S(hots)OTD: Harry Potter Land

My husband and I went to Orlando, Florida this past February and we checked out the Wizarding World of Harry Potter inside the Universal's Islands of Adventure.

The Harry Potter area gets pretty crowded! Good thing we got there pretty early because as the day went on, Universal had to hand out tickets to people in order to prevent overcrowding in Hogsmeade!

Man, what a fun day! I took lots and lots of pictures.

Here is the entrance to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter/entrance to Hogsmeade.


Here's a picture of a street sign inside Hogsmeade with a little bit of Hogwarts in the background.


This is self-explanatory.


This is another view of the castle.

That's all for now. I took so many pictures and I'm still in the process of looking through the films...err, files. I'll post more pictures some other time. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment