Sunday, March 13, 2011

Shoot, this ain't gonna work.

Nothing to worry, I am not turning this blog into a fashion or beauty blog. Trust me, I don't know much about the two and most likely, I'll run out of ideas to talk about in ...let's say, two days tops.

Anyway, this Tresemme Dry Shampoo thing ain't gonna work for me.


My hair is in dire need of volume. The reason why I keep it in either a ponytail or a bun all the freaking time is because it totally lacks volume and it SUCKS! I watched numerous Youtube videos on how to properly blow dry hair for volume but so far, no success. My hair goes all limp and pathetic-looking after a couple of hours.

I read somewhere that washing your hair every other day or every other three days supposedly give hair volume. And in between washes, dry shampoo can be used. So I purchased this Tresemme Dry Shampoo thing and I didn't wash my hair for a day. I woke up the next morning and and gave this dry shampoo thing a test-drive. I sprayed my hair and at first, my hair looks voluminous. Awesome but by noon, my hair felt so icky and oily.

Overall, this product may work for some but it doesn't work for me. I desperately wanted to take a shower and it felt so good as soon as I washed my hair. I don't think I can ever skip a day without washing my hair ever again. I guess my scalp is just waaay too oily or something.

I did try the mousse and blow-dry technique and so far, that's the only technique that works for me.

How about you? Do you have sucky hair like me? What do you do to achieve some sort of volume?

No comments:

Post a Comment