Thursday, March 10, 2011

I Need to Take Writing Classes

Yup, the title says it all.

I can't write for shit. Seriously.

I'm kind of jealous of people who can express themselves through writing. I'm kind of jealous of people who can write poetry, short stories and those long, but not-too-long blogs that makes sense. How do you guys do it? How I wish I can do the same thing!

I used to be able to write. I had a MySpace blog (I'll spare you from those entries because they're pretty bad but at least they're long!) and I used to get good grades on my college papers. So what the hell happened to me?


I think my main problem is that my thoughts are all over the place. My mind seems to go 100 mph (or something)...so fast (I can actually feel the Gs...) that I forget what I'm going to write next. I can't seem to organize my thoughts lately too so I just blank out. It's like "BAM! Writer's Block!". It's funny because people who know me well think I have an opinion about everything (well, except on politics and religion. I'm not touching those issues.) so I should have loads to write about. Well, I do but I don't know how to write it.

People say, "Just write what's on your mind.". Well, what's on my mind seem to have no structure or whatsoever. If I write what's on my mind, people won't understand a damned thing.

Anyway, I'm just rambling now and laughing at myself. Do you guys have any writing tips? Am I overthinking this or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment