Friday, March 11, 2011

SOTD: Bright and Pretty Colors!

We need something cheerful today. I hope everyone is having a good Friday. I know today is going to be a hard day for many people. My thoughts and prayers go to the people of Japan. I can't even imagine what they're going through right now. So devastating. =(

This photo was taken during our Las Vegas trip last August. The balloons are located inside the Bellagio Hotel. What a beautiful hotel!


There were so many pretty things to take pictures of in Las Vegas because everything seems over the top. It's really crazy! We were there for about a week and a half (my husband had a conference to attend to). It was a fun trip and two of my brothers also flew in so I got to see them! I highly recommend Las Vegas but I don't recommend to go for more than 3-4 days. I was soooo Vegas'ed out by the fourth day.

So, what are you guys up to this weekend? It's going to be a boring weekend for me because my husband is out of town. I'll probably clean the house and study for this certification test I've been putting off for about six months now. Gosh, I'm such a slacker.

Keep the people of Japan in your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment