Wednesday, March 9, 2011

15-Day Picture Challenge: Day Three

"A picture that makes you laugh."

Hah, I have a bunch! My husband and our cat, Sophie makes me laugh on a daily basis. My picture picks are either Sophie's pictures or my husband's pictures but I know he's not going to be thrilled if I post his goofy pictures online for the whole world to see. So, I went with Sophie. =)

Sophie likes to be up in our business all the time. This picture was taken when I was putting up decorations this last Christmas. She pretty much looked at me and said "Yeah, this garland is mine." and plopped herself on top of the darn thing. I left the garland on the floor for about a week and it became one of her napping places for a little bit.

Look at those crazy eyes. Crazy cat.



The picture below is taken before a workout. Crazy cat stole mah shoes! I don't know what it is but she loooooooves rubbing/headbutting (and hugging) shoes all the time.

Gosh, I sound like a crazy cat lady! Anyway, how about you? What or who makes you laugh?

2 comments: