Friday, March 25, 2011

House Decor Inspiration Pics: Kitchen

I have been saving pictures ever since we started house-hunting. I figure I should put them over here just in case I lose the images. All pictures are from Google Images.

I would like a kitchen with white cabinets. Most people think I'm crazy and tell me to have fun cleaning a white kitchen because it's a pain in the ass. I don't think I'll mind the cleaning at all. I like white because to me, it makes everything look clean and bright. I like bright kitchens!

This one is pretty cool. I love the white brick backsplash and I am soooo inlove with the black and white checkered floor. The house we're looking at right now (and making an offer on today) has white cabinets and black counters. No black and white floors though but one of the bedrooms actually has the similar floor to the picture.



I love this next picture too. The blue tile backsplash is pretty awesome. I always wanted a blue and white kitchen.



Here's another inspiration. I love the look of red and white kitchens. This one looks simple enough to do. Gosh, I just love white kitchen cabinets! We can paint the kitchen red, lime green, aqua blue....there are so many choices!



I can't wait to get a house!

3 comments:

  1. I have seen lots of pics of kitchen but never got chance to see such a pretty and wonderful kitchen pics. The pics shared over here are truly outstanding. They are looking more sweet in this picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lovelovelove those kitchens! I like white cabinets or really dark reddish brown cabinets. No light wood, that just SCREAMS 70's to me. Haha.

    Can't wait to see pics of the house! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, we have light wood for kitchen cabinets right now in our condo! I don't really like them but at the same time, I don't want to waste money just to replace them. They are brand-new (the old owner just had them put in) when we moved in.

    ReplyDelete