Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My Husband = Captain Awesome

I really have to share this with you guys. Usually, my husband doesn't get me surprise presents because he knows I'm really, really, really picky. But man, he did a helluva good job on this one. Look what he got me from Atlanta!


Please excuse the crappy picture. It's not really a "shot of the day" material. Anyway, I am obsessed with keys as jewelry lately and I love that he paid attention to that.


I love my husband. *sighs*


By the way, this weeks has been pretty crazy for me hence the short blog entries. I've been writing a KSA for a job I'm applying for and it's quite a pain in the ass to do. If you have writer's block and if you're an overthinker like me, it's pretty challenging. Actually, I'm applying for another position so yup, more KSA writing for me! I also failed the 15-Day Picture Challenge (dammit) but I figured I might as well continue it. I have another picture challenge in mind and I'll tell you guys about it one of these days.


Thanks for reading and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment