Tuesday, March 8, 2011

So, this is how it feels huh?

Well, we DID NOT get the house.

(I didn't take this picture. Thank you, Google Images.)

Okay fine, I'm not really crying/bawling/freakingthehellout.

Some idiots offered a higher bid (yup, that's jealous me calling people names) and the greedy-ass bank (those jerkoffs) took it. The bank said they're going to hold on to our offer just in case the deal doesn't go through though (Whatever, it would be nice to just let us know NOW, for fuck's sake). I guess let's see what happens in the next 10 days.

I'll be lying if I say I'm not disappointed. After two days of me and my husband talking about what we can do to that house, me actually getting all excited about doing DIY renovations (and not worrying about breaking my nails), and researching about house stuff, it's pretty damned disappointing. See, I can't remember if we put in an offer on our condo or not. I think we just bought it so this is the first time we actually put in an offer on a place.

Now I know how most of you house-hunters feel whenever someone beats your offer! Damn, it does SUCK!

Oh well, gotta keep it positive. Let's move on to the next one. This is our first offer and sometimes, you can't get your first. Maybe there's a better (and a fully updated and remodeled) house out there somewhere waiting for us.

Things happen for a reason right?

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that... that does suck.. Do you have someone lined up to buy your condo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Peta! No, we were thinking about renting it out. We can't sell at this crappy housing market because we won't get much for it.

    ReplyDelete