Monday, March 14, 2011

SOTD: Happy Monday Everyone!

I hope everyone who does not live in the Pacific time zone is having an awesome day so far today. And to everyone who lives in the same time zone as me, good morning. Happy Monday, everyone!

I posted this picture because it cheers me up and I hope it brings some cheer to you guys too. It's been a rough weekend for many people, especially to the people affected by the earthquake, tsunami and anyone living around the Fukushima nuclear reactor in Japan. I can't even find the right words right now. Let's keep them in our thoughts.


I took this picture when my husband and I visited the Pittock Mansion in Portland, Oregon. What an amazing place! I think it was worth checking it out because I love old mansions. It was very interesting to see how people lived back in the days.

Speaking of Portland, my husband is taking me on a weekend getaway to Portland this coming weekend! He's coming back from Atlanta on Friday morning and then, we're going to drive down to Portland that afternoon (we can get going sooner but he wants to see and hang out with Sophie first, ha ha). Anyway, I can't wait to see him! I can't even find the words to express how much I miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment