Sunday, March 13, 2011

Forever 21 Shopping Haul

Husband is out of town (I can't wait for Friday! Come here already!).

I'm sad, lonely and sleep-deprived (I hate sleeping alone!).

It's been a rough week and I needed a "pick-me-up" and the best pick-me-up activity in my world is ... SHOPPING.

Well, I decided I "need" (okay, more like "want") new dresses for the spring. Dresses are my thing nowadays and I love wearing them, especially when it's warm outside. I figured since I'm getting older, I needed to retire my some of my "kinda-skanky-for-my-current-taste" khaki shorts and Abercrombie t-shirts (those tees needed to go!). So, I bought a bunch of dresses and started wearing them almost everyday last summer. Okay, this is going to sound really dorky but wearing a dress makes me feel all grown up, girly and sophisticated. I also like that some dresses can be worn in both summer and winter as long as you layer the right pieces with it. I usually wear a cardigan with strapless and sleeveless dresses.

Anyway, I think I'm addicted to dresses.

All the dresses (and pictures) are from Forever 21. The prices are not bad at all! One thing I like about Forever 21 dresses is that the length of their dresses are perfect on me. I never had to worry about getting them hemmed.

I don't even have room in my closet right now but they're so cute. I have to have them! I'm going to have to buy some new hangers tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment