Monday, March 21, 2011

SOTD: Givin' Up on House Huntin'

Yup, the title says it all.

We are done looking at houses for now.

It seems like we can't find anything that really stands out to us. We were actually beginning to think that the "fixer-upper" house we put a bid on (but lost to another bidder) would have been the perfect house for us even though it needs a lot of work. I mean, lots of work can be good right? Shoot, we can do whatever the hell we want to the house. The house got a ton of space, vaulted ceilings, skylights and a rec room downstairs. I want tons of spaces and high ceilings, my husband just wants a rec room area. It's freaking perfect and it's sad that we're just realizing this right now. Shoot, we could have offered a higher bid! Oh well, things happen for a reason.

So yeah, we're taking a break. No more looking at houses. It's freaking exhausting.


Anyway, I'm not feeling well today so I'm going to watch some "Daria" DVDs. I also have to work on writing a KSA for a job application. I am really, really hating writing so much right now. Hopefully, I get this job or else I will not know what to do with my damned self. I better get this freaking job!

I hope you guys are having or had a better Monday than I do/did. I am so glad mu husband is back. He's pretty good at making me feel better most of the time.

2 comments:

  1. Well, Daria does have the potential to make absolutely everything better, so I'm still jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daria sure did made my day. Actually, she made my month.

    ReplyDelete