Friday, March 4, 2011

Let's get this thing STARTED!

According to some people, I'm supposed to let you guys know what I use to shoot pictures so here are some of my beloved stuff.

CAMERAS: I have the Canon EOS Rebel T2i and I use it all the time. Best birthday present ever. Thanks husband!

I also have two point and shoot cameras with manual controls, the Canon Powershot SX120 IS and the Canon Powershot S5 IS. Both are pretty awesome and since macro lenses are not very cheap, I use the two cameras for macro shots (for now).

LENSES: I have the Canon EF-S 18-135mm IS UD Standard Zoom lens (I used this quite a bit), Tamron AF 10-24mm wide angle lens (mainly for photojournalism) and The Composer LensBaby.

I think that's about it. I have a bunch of other crap but I'm not getting into the boring details.

Well, this is it for now. I know I'm pretty boring but I'm working on it, okay. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment